Brandy (Grimm) Smith
Pledge Class: 1994
Big Sis: Kim
Dates of attendance at the University of Idaho: 1994-1996, 2003-2005
What was your major/degree? Undecided the first time around (although I was leaning towards education) and I received my Master's in Business Education the 2nd time around.
Where were you born? Provo, UT
What high school did you graduate from? Salmon High School in Salmon, Idaho.
Did you attend another school after the Uof I? Between my 2 UI stints, I graduated from the University of Montana - Western in Dillon, MT with my Bachelor's in Computer Technology and Administrative Science (Business).
Where are you currently living? I just moved to the Boise area this summer, and I'm currently living in Nampa.
What do you do for a living? I am a teacher at Marsing High School. This is my first year teaching, so it's a full-time job and then some. I teach keyboarding classes to freshman, and I also have a multimedia class and the yearbook. I'm also one of the Junior class advisors, so we were in charge of the Homecoming dance and now we're working on Prom.

Are you Married? I am very recently married to a wonderful man, Jeff. We met in October and were married on New Year's Eve. Much quicker than my first marriage, where we dated for 5 years. But, when it's right, it's right.

Do you have children? I have one daughter, Katarina, who is 5, and 2 step-children. Gabe is 7, and Jennifer is 12.
What are you hobbies? Ha-ha. That's assuming I have time for anything besides work! In the few spare moments I do get, I enjoy reading, playing games (just about anything), dancing (I was on a clog team in Salmon, and I met Jeff at a church singles dance). I've been trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking, but it'll have to wait until summer, I'm afraid.
What projects are you currently working on? Actually, I'm just trying to make it through my first year teaching. :) I'm still going through a custody fight with my ex, and we're about to start up a new battle with my husband's ex. Doesn't leave much time for anything fun. :(
Email address"
Pledge Class: 1994
Big Sis: Kim
Dates of attendance at the University of Idaho: 1994-1996, 2003-2005
What was your major/degree? Undecided the first time around (although I was leaning towards education) and I received my Master's in Business Education the 2nd time around.
Where were you born? Provo, UT
What high school did you graduate from? Salmon High School in Salmon, Idaho.
Did you attend another school after the Uof I? Between my 2 UI stints, I graduated from the University of Montana - Western in Dillon, MT with my Bachelor's in Computer Technology and Administrative Science (Business).
Where are you currently living? I just moved to the Boise area this summer, and I'm currently living in Nampa.
What do you do for a living? I am a teacher at Marsing High School. This is my first year teaching, so it's a full-time job and then some. I teach keyboarding classes to freshman, and I also have a multimedia class and the yearbook. I'm also one of the Junior class advisors, so we were in charge of the Homecoming dance and now we're working on Prom.

Are you Married? I am very recently married to a wonderful man, Jeff. We met in October and were married on New Year's Eve. Much quicker than my first marriage, where we dated for 5 years. But, when it's right, it's right.

Do you have children? I have one daughter, Katarina, who is 5, and 2 step-children. Gabe is 7, and Jennifer is 12.
What are you hobbies? Ha-ha. That's assuming I have time for anything besides work! In the few spare moments I do get, I enjoy reading, playing games (just about anything), dancing (I was on a clog team in Salmon, and I met Jeff at a church singles dance). I've been trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking, but it'll have to wait until summer, I'm afraid.
What projects are you currently working on? Actually, I'm just trying to make it through my first year teaching. :) I'm still going through a custody fight with my ex, and we're about to start up a new battle with my husband's ex. Doesn't leave much time for anything fun. :(
Email address"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home